From Chef Victor Casanova of Culina, Modern Italian
4 2-pound branzino, scaled, gutted, and fins trimmed
1 16-ounce can of Pam nonstick spray
4 ounces fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup capers, rinsed
3 cup sweet 100 tomatoes, cut in half
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 ounces Italian parsley, cut into chiffonade
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Turn outdoor grill on and set to 425 degrees with door closed.
2. Season the branzino with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
3. Rub fish with extra virgin olive oil.
4. Open grill door and spray liberally with Pam.
5. Put fish on grill and cook until the fish will naturally release from the grill.
6. Turn fish over to the other side and cook.
7. In large saute pan, turn the heat to high.
8. Add capers, then add lemon juice and reduce by half.
9. Add tomatoes, then parsley; turn off the heat.
10. Slowly whisk in extra virgin olive oil.
11. Put each fish on individual plates then spoon with sauce.
Nutrition facts: 510 calories, 44g protein, 12g carbohydrate, 33g fat (5g saturated fat), 4g fiberread more